Staff will be able to register their views and managers can gain insight using a web-based dashboard
The company is a platform-based dashboard which measures and monitors employee engagement levels in real time.
The vision is to create an “intelligently simple” (universally understood) staff engagement tool, that provides real time analytics; helping org to make better people decisions.
How to respond
At this stage, we are interested in you, partnering with your company is like a relationship.
The stages are as follow:
- We want to know about you (this stage of the process)
- We will ask you to an interview to meet with you (week commencing 7th October 2019)
- We will share our specification (NDA signed)
- We will then partner with you and begin the project.
Please develop an outline based around the criteria above and the weighting criteria which is as follows:
- Demonstrate expertise
- Quality of proposal against brief above
- Value for money
- Ability of company
Submit your response via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25th September 2019. If you have any questions regarding this tender opportunity please contact Chris Andreou on email@example.com.
Please include the following in your response:
- An overview of the company/individual submitting the proposal
- Details on your success of working in partnership with a client
- How you have handled ‘hurdles’ within the project
- Detail on how you will deliver the required specification
- Timescales for development
- At least 2 online examples of relevant work you have carried out
- Price structure
How we will select a provider
We will use the following criteria to select a provider for this work:
Demonstrable expertise within dashboard development
Quality of proposal against tender specification
Value for money
Ability of company/individual
Value for Money, please note the lowest score will attract the highest mark, the next lowest tender will attract the next highest mark, and so on.
Due Diligence you will be required to:
- Technical/Product specification will only be released to providers who can demonstrate experience in the above
- Sign an NDA
- Sign a contract that ensures that all IP will be sign over to
- Undertake a PQQ process in line with our funders