An opportunity to build a digital platform for staff engagement
Introduction – Having worked with hundreds of people on an analogue version of this ambitious project, we are now wanting to engage with a forward-thinking company to help build a platform-based dashboard which measures and monitors employee engagement levels in real time.
The vision is to create an “intelligently simple” and “universally understood” staff engagement tool, that provides rea time analytics; helping org to make better people decisions.
The Project – Requirements of the project and deliverables. Staff will be able to register their views and managers can gain insight using a web-based dashboard
The wireframe looks like this:
How to respond
Write no more than one page describing the following:
- Value for money
- Ability of company
Submit your response via email to email@example.com no later than 9th November 2019. If you have any questions regarding this tender opportunity, please contact Chris Andreou on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following in your response:
- An overview of the company/individual submitting the proposal
- Details on your success of working in partnership with a client
- How you have handled ‘hurdles’ within the project
- At least 2 online examples of relevant work you have carried out
- Price range (a very broad range at this stage)
How we will select a provider
Once you submit your one-page proposal, we will invite you to an interview on Friday 22nd November.
We will use the following criteria to select a provider for this work:
|Value for money||45%|
|Ability of company/individual||25%|
Due Diligence you will be required to:
- At interview sign an NDA
- Sign a contract that ensures that all IP will be signed over