Responsible to: Lead Trainer
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Innersummit Ltd, an SME that specialises in the delivery of Leadership and Management training, has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Leadership & Management Facilitator/ Trainer covering the Northeast.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality training and tutoring including all current frameworks for Level 3 Team Leadership, Level 3 Business Admin, Level 5 Operations & Departmental Manager and Level 5 Coaching Professional.
The candidate will be based primarily in Gateshead/ Newcastle Upon Tyne but will need to be flexible to also travel outside of these areas as and when required.
This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post.
All candidates require a full clean driving licence and should have their own transport.
To join us you will need:
- Teaching qualification, PTLLs/AET or equivalent.
- Relevant Management qualification (e.g. Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Management) or relevant occupational competence.
- Significant experience of designing and facilitating learning activities for a range of audiences, including session planning, creating materials and resources in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Experience of successfully developing and project managing new programmes.
- Experience of conducting learning needs analysis, identifying, designing and implementing development initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an engaging communication style and highly resilient.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, solution focussed with creative problem-solving ideas and being a change ambassador.
What your typical day might look like:
- Facilitate group and individual learner sessions to achieve and learn skills required in line with the appropriate Apprenticeship Standards.
- Improve and update teaching resources within their remit and capability.
- Adapt coaching style to meet any learning needs, including those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
- Maintain appropriate apprentice progress tracking systems and follow procedures relating to quality, compliance, management and assessment in line with the Apprenticeship Standards and all other regulatory requirements.
- Maintain professional knowledge in the subject and models of curriculum development.
- To embed British Values, Equality and Diversity, Employability and Health and Safety into all programme delivery.
How to apply
Use the contact form below to submit your details. Please upload your CV and cover letter before submitting.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th June 2021