Responsible to: Learning & Organisational Development Partner
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Innersummit Ltd, an SME that specialises in the delivery of Leadership and Management training, has an exciting opportunity for a Learning Coach covering the Northeast.
We are on the lookout for an experienced tutor / assessor with a strong background in delivering the business administration apprenticeship standards which includes Level 3 Business Admin, Level 3 Team Leader & Supervisor, Level 5 Operations & Departmental Manager and Level 5 Coaching Professional.
The candidate will be based primarily in Gateshead/ Newcastle Upon Tyne but will need to be flexible to also travel outside of these areas as and when required.
This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post.
All applicants require a full clean driving licence and have their own transport.
To join us you will need:
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hold a TAQA Assessor Award A1 D32/33 or equivalent
- Hold a PTLLS Teaching qualification or equivalent
- Hold a recognised qualification in a business service/ management discipline at Level 5 or above
- Competent in MS Software packages
- Have up to date experience in the delivery of apprenticeships with an excellent understanding of apprenticeship standards
What your typical day might look like:
- Develop and deliver effective training and coaching support to ensure that apprentices develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to demonstrate competency within their chosen vocational field.
- Develop and deliver a training programme in synergy with the apprentice’s employer, which allows the learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours through effective, on-the-job training, off-the-job training, literacy and numeracy skills development, and regular formative assessment to prepare them for successful End Point Assessment and to ensure that they are fully competent in their chosen vocational area
- To provide coaching support to ensure individual apprentice progress through the establishment of an Individual Learning Plan and the facilitation of regular one to one review.
- To facilitate the one-to-one review process on a regular basis with learners to ensure that all aspects of learner progress are reviewed as part of their apprenticeship programme.
- To record individual learner progress and set individual learner targets to ensure good progress is made towards successful completion of the programme by given deadlines.
- To comply with the requirements of internal quality assurance measures to ensure that the provider always maintains the quality standards of the apprenticeship programme.
- To maintain appropriate standards of learner behaviour and be prepared to deliver under any discipline experienced and competent in.
- To participate in appropriate team meetings, including quality evaluations, and to keep up-to-date with the development of standards and general changes in apprenticeship provision.
- Ensuring learners have clear objectives to support their timely progression on each of these apprenticeship standards
- Your daily task will be to observe, review and provide feedback on evidence produced by learners throughout their apprenticeship,
Supporting every learner through to the completion of their end-point assessment, meeting the needs of the qualification awarding organisation.
How to apply
Use the contact form below to submit your details. Please upload your CV and cover letter before submitting.