5 Decisions of Extraordinary Ordinary Leaders
All managers who are involved in leading people.
With over 1000 hours of observing ordinary people doing extraordinary normal actions, Innersummit Ltd has identified 5 decisions that people make that make them stand out from the crowd. This one day training sessions begins to inspire delegates to refocus on what really matters most about team behaviour.
By the end of this training event you will be able to:
- Know the small behaviours that bring about big change
- How decision making and choice impacts influence and persuasion
- The power of failure and how it relates to success
- Understand the impact of perseverance and the evidence that demonstrates the tipping point that leads to achievement
- The imperative of having an authentic character