- Organisational coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and mentoring policies
- Strategic impact of coaching and mentoring
- Leadership coaching and mentoring skills
- Leading equality and diversity
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of a Level 7 qualification in Leadership Coaching and Mentoring, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 7 Award to Level 7 Certificate etc)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager.