- Developing performance management strategies
- Financial management
- Implementing organisational change strategies
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Developing risk management strategies
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of a Level 7 qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 7 Award to Level 7 Certificate etc)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 7 Certificate to Level 8 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager.