- Strategic Leadership
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Developing Organisational Strategy
- Strategic Risk Management
- Entrepreneurial Practice
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
- Strategic Approaches to Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignment provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of the CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Practice, learners may wish to further their personal and professional development by investigating the opportunity to become a Chartered Manager or enrolling on a higher level qualification with the CMI or on a Degree or Masters Programme at University.
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 7 Award to Level 7 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 7 Certificate to Level 8 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager