Finding Your Neutral
People in pressured roles.
Stress, anxiety, sickness and low morale are constantly at the centre for the work of leaders. HR, heads of department, and team leaders look for ways to manage the consequences of working in turbulent times. This workshop has been developed to produce a profound, evidence based environment incorporating story telling, mindfulness, heart rate regulation, emotional intelligence and journal writing to radicalised the attention that we give to managing turbulent times.
By the end of this training event you will be able to:
- Understand our tenancy to have a negative bias
- Explore our own emotional leadership to create the capacity to achieve
- Examine the emotional memories that limit resilience
- Understand the effect of body positioning in maintaining confidence
- Discover your optimum base heart rate
- Create a culture in your routine to keep a diary, understanding how writing benefits your mental health
- Find your neutral in stressful environments including, meetings, presentations, with specific colleagues
- Triggers that people anchor emotionally onto
- Why do people go to emotionally boring meetings
- Connecting with people at all levels
BENEFITS OF LEARNING:
The workshop will be interactive - we learn better by doing - and fun. The delegates will experience their own sense of emotional intelligence through experience with other delegates and then relate that understanding to work and life situations.