Putting An Antidote on Toxic Behaviour
All managers who are involved in leading people.
You will learn that authentic leaders are self-aware and genuine. Authentic leaders are individuals who are aware of their strengths, their limitations, and their emotions. They also show their real selves to their team and recognise the antidotes of toxic behaviours, showing how to contain toxicity.
In this workshop you will learn how to deal with the toxic behaviours of manipulation, domination, intimidation and isolation, and discover solutions to combating those behaviours.
- Leadership simplified
- Toxic vs authentic leadership and the levels of engagement
- Antidotes to toxicity
- Leaving toxicity unchallenged. What happens?
- Having a standard of authenticity. What happens?
- Lead with integrity through difficult and pressure-filled challenges
- Understand the impact of your life story and your crucibles on your leadership
- Recognise and address your blind spots as a leader
- Develop your self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Learn from feedback and daily challenges you encounter
- Balance your intrinsic and extrinsic motivations to find the “butter spot” of your capabilities
- Adapt your leadership style to different scenarios, while remaining true to your values and purpose