- How to structure a story – the beginning, middle and end
- Identify key conflicts needed to make a story great
- ‘Hooking’ your audience – getting and maintaining their interest
- Develop a story that is appropriate for the identified need of the audience
- Present with passion and respond appropriately the flow of the listener as you are telling your story
- Recognise and use the key skills required to make an effective story
BENEFITS OF LEARNING:
When telling stories, we all want to appear engaging and purposeful, communicating in such a way that is inspiring and motivational. By using the skills and procedures explored on this event, even the most reluctant person will gain confidence in storytelling.